1. I love the feeling of being cozy in my bed in the morning. Especially on a morning like today — it’s only 15 degrees (F)! Brrr.
2. Seeing the duck couples swimming in the creek always brightens my day.
3. Forgiving and moving forward is what I will remember the most from 2012.
4. My favorite family recipe is my Mom’s stuffed and rolled flank steak. She always made it for my birthday when I was a kid. Oh, and lemon cake!
5. When I want to spoil myself I have a piece of Ghirardelli sea salt soiree dark chocolate. Delish!
6. Fringe is my favorite TV show. Sad that the series is ending!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the series finale of Fringe, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the bathroom and going to church and Sunday, I want to go shopping at the art supply store!